We respect your privacy
XcitED event is managed by xEdu Accelerator (xEdu Oy).
GDPR Regulation applies to the processing of personal data carried out in the process of collecting client base information for xEdu Oy.
What’s a cookie?
The cookie is a small file that saves details about your visit. We use these cookie files to tell us what you are interested in and where you’ve been on our website, so you see more relevant content on this visit and on the next.
When you conduct an action on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Visitors with assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
We may contact you to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send promotions and updates about our company, community and events that we may organise. For these purposes, we may contact you via email.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at
00170 Helsinki, Finland
Business ID: 2704906-6
The person in charge of the processing operation:
Mr Antti Korhonen